Addiction Resource Center

Resources for You

Substance use disorders (SUD) make it difficult to control the use of substances. Highmark Wholecare wants to help if you have the disorder or if you are concerned about a friend or family member. The resources on this page can help you find local services and treatment options. These are also helpful for finding recovery and support resources.


Since early 2020, our lives have been changed by COVID-19. Many people are struggling with their mental health, substance misuse, or both. Many of the resources on this page can help.

Where to Start

Some people start with calling the number on the back of their insurance card. Another great place to start is with your Behavioral Health Managed Care Organization (BH-MCO). All Pennsylvania HealthChoices members are assigned a BH-MCO by county. Call your BH-MCO and ask to speak with a case manager or someone who can help to meet your specific need(s).

Community Behavioral Health (CBH)
1-888-722-8646  Philadelphia County    

Community Care Behavioral Health Organization (CCBHO)


Counties include:
Adams, Allegheny, Bradford, Berks, Blair, Cameron, Carbon, Centre, Chester, Clarion, Clearfield, Clinton, Columbia, Elk, Erie, Forest, Huntingdon, Jefferson, Juniata, Lackawanna, Luzerne, Lycoming, McKean, Mifflin, Montour, Monroe, Northumberland, Pike, Potter, Schuylkill, Snyder, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Tioga, Union, Warren, Wayne, Wyoming, York

Magellan Behavioral Health of Pennsylvania (MBH)
1-877-769-9784  Bucks County
1-800-424-0485  Cambria County
1-888-207-2911  Delaware County
1-866-238-2311  Lehigh County
1-877-769-9782  Montgomery County
1-866-238-2312  Northampton County

1-888-722-8646  Cumberland, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry Counties
1-866-773-7917  Franklin, Fulton Counties

Value Behavioral Health


Counties Include:
Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Crawford, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Lawrence, Mercer, Washington, Westmoreland, Venango

General Resources

Pennsylvania Get Help Now Helpline for Substance Misuse: This is the preferred pathway for all Pennsylvanians to find help for substance misuse. Calls are confidential and answered 24/7. Call 1-800-662-4357. Follow the prompts to select English or Spanish.

Naloxone is used to reverse the effects of an opioid overdose. In Pennsylvania, anyone can request naloxone at their pharmacy. The standing order, or statewide prescription, allows citizens to do this. Naloxone can also be prescribed by your healthcare provider or ordered through the mail.