If you think you are eligible, there are several ways that you can apply for Medical Assistance:
- Apply online at the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Application for Social Services’ (COMPASS) website.
- Call the Consumer Service Center for Health Care Coverage at 1-866-550-4355.
- Contact your local county assistance office (CAO)
- Download, print out and send an application to your local CAO.
- Application for cash assistance, SNAP and Medical Assistance benefits (download)
- Solicitud para recibir beneficios (Solicitud para recibir beneficios; transferencia directa)
Check Your Application Status
After completing the application, you can check the status on the COMPASS website.
Check the status of your application